Bob Keating, Vice President
312-332-8740 • email@example.com
Jason Kehrberg, Vice President
312-332-8646 • firstname.lastname@example.org
Chicago • New Jersey • South Carolina
Actuarial Software & Data Solutions
PolySystems provides comprehensive software solutions designed to meet regulatory reserve
requirements and specializes in solutions for PBR and VM- 20. The entire VM- 20 calculation can
be run from a single platform in PolySystems, an approach that offers many advantages:
• All VM- 20 reserve component calculations, sensitivities, analyses, and internal and external
documentation requirements are production-ready.
• A single source for NPR, DR, and SR means there is no need for reconciliation of calculation
mechanics, in force files, or product assumption tables.
• Model governance and change controls are part of the system.
• Unparalleled auditability facilitates model validation of all VM- 20 calculations.
• Our Measure and VM- 51 modules can easily be incorporated to generate experience data
submissions in accordance with the prescribed format.
PolySystems actuarial consulting team is the optimal resource as you implement PBR.
PolySystems can help you prepare for all aspects of PBR, including running an impact study,
advising on VM- 20 interpretation, reviewing VM- 20 assumption development, and preparing
VM-50/VM- 51 experience reports.
Contact us today for more information about PolySystems unparalleled support for PBR.
A combination of software and actuarial services makes
PolySystems the perfect fit for PBR.